joi, 3 februarie 2011

I miss you so much.... I'm so lost without you... Where the fuck are you? =((

What can I do when the only one who can make me stop crying is the one who made me cry?

I don't miss you, I miss the person I thought you are.

I love walking in the rain because no one knows I'm crying.

I'm not supposed to love you. I'm not supposed to care. I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you are here. I'm not supposed to wonder where are you or what you do. I'm sorry I can't help it because I'm in love with you.

It hurts to breathe because every breath I take proves I can't live without you.

The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.

My heart longs for you, my soul dies for you, my eyes cry for you, my empty arms reach out for you.

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu